Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lets Drill To Fill

Hello, another fine day has passed by, they seem to go so quickly anymore. Time spent with the family is precious time and I like to get as mush of it as I can. Family is important to me and I want to see them well taken care of. which brings me to tonight topic.

Drilling for oil in this great land of ours. House Speaker Pelosi will not give an inch on off shore drilling. It does not matter how much the people want it. With the technology that we have I can't imagine there would be problems. The environmentalist losing the battle over drilling would be breathing down the neck of the drillers and you can bet if there is one drop of oil out of place they would scream to high heaven. We would have watch dog group like none other.

We must drill and drill now if we our to pull ourselves out of this mess. While we our drilling we should be encouraging that great American spirit that always comes up with what we need when we need it, to go full steam ahead. I'll bet that before we supply all our oil needs we would have alternative sources of power. Heck, I got a couple of ideas myself.

We should try to bring out the American ingenuity and let her fly. In the mean time, Nancy Pelosi need to lighten up and give up on this arrogant stand of hers and start working for the betterment of the people.

Something else has caught my eye tonight. It has to do with the World Court. It seems that the World Court has told Texas to stay the execute of a person convicted of murder. And Texas's response to all this is (taken from a Worldnetdaily.com article) "Texas is refusing to bow to yesterday's World Court order to stay the Aug. 5 lethal injection of convicted rapist-killer and illegal alien Jose Medellin."

Now my concern has nothing to do with the Texas case, I don't know much about it, my concern has to do with the World Court interfering within our country. We are a sovereign country and that means we have our own laws and we will abide by them. This business of outsiders trying to influence us with there muscle flexing needs to be called what it is, arrogant world dominance. What happens in America is none of their business.

And remember "lets drill to fill."

For all is well down on the farm.

The Old Farmer

No comments: