Friday, May 30, 2008

Old Farmer's Book of Poetry

Well I've gone off and done it now. I have put together the poems and ballads I have written over the years into an ebook. I have always liked writing poetry. I wrote my first one when I was twelve years old. My oh my, where has the years gone by to. Our farm site, http://www.clineandsonsfarm.com hosts the links to our pitch page for this ebook of poetry and ballads. I call the ebook, Through The Eyes of The Old Farmer His Poems And Ballads. You can go directly to the pitch page for more information, the link is, http://www.clineandsonsfarm.com/poems7.html.

There are times when the human heart cries out to be heard and then there are times when silence is the order of the day. My writing seem to run the emotional roller coaster. It all depends on the mood and again the heart.

In this ebook I wrote a ballad called The Ballad of Carl And Ab And the Chicken Accelerator. If I am allowed to say so myself, it's pretty funny, I was in stitches while I was writing it.

The ebook is filled mostly with serious writings. I say filled, there are twenty-four poems and ballads in it. More about the ebook and my writings later, I got to go to bed, morning comes early in the country. All is well down on the farm.

No comments: