Saturday, August 4, 2007

Where Has The Summer Gone

Time seems to slip through our fingers all to quickly. The last time I wrote in my blog was April 14Th. My oh my where has the Summer gone. My wife and I have had some wonderful quite evenings on the deck. Cool breezes and clear sky's. Watching the first of the stars coming out. These are special times sitting there and saying not a word. Just drinking in the silence and enjoying one an other. Sometimes you don't have to say a thing to say a lot. I really feel for those who don't have the time or take the time just to listen. After a long day on the farm, its great to sit there and relax. I seem to be more in tune with whats around this year. Not sure why, but nature has been busy and entertaining. I feel blessed for the times and wonders I have seen.

My wife and I started taking a juice made from the Acai berry that is found in the Amazon Forest. It has done both of us a lot of good. My wife has quit taking pain pills for her arthritis, and I have a lot more energy. This Acai berry(pronounced AH-sigh-EE) is mixed with eighteen other fruit juices. Its got a real health punch. If you would like to learn more go to this site.
Well I guess I had better go. I am thankful that all is well down on the farm.

No comments: